Here are the top 12 books that have greatly aided us in our investing journey; so if you’re new to investing, this bookshelf is a great place for you to start learning!
Note: While it is more exciting to start learning about equities/stocks directly, we suggest building a strong foundation in personal finance (budgeting, saving, millionaire mindset) first. In investing, money makes money, but to have money, you have to first SAVE!
- Richest Man In Babylon by George Samuel Clason
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth Book by T. Harv Eker
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko
Basic Equity Investing
- Millionaire Teacher by Andrew Hallam
- One Up On Wall Street by Peter Lynch
- The Five Rules For Successful Stock Investing by Pat Dorsey
- The Warren Buffett Way by Robert G. Hagstrom
- Buffett and Beyond by Joseph Belmonte
Advanced Equity Investing
- Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip A. Fisher
The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham and David Dodd